Effective: September 7, 2022
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Karlsgate collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Website behavior information while you’re using our site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Karlsgate with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for a piece of content on our website.
- Submit a Contact Us form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via phone or email.
- Give us your business card.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Made your contact details available on a business networking website, such as LinkedIn.
How will we use your data?
Karlsgate collects your data so that we can:
- Process any requests you have made through the website
- Email you about content, products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with a better user experience while you’re on our website
Karlsgate would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as content to which you have subscribed.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Karlsgate from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Karlsgate would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request Karlsgate for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Karlsgate correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Karlsgate to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Karlsgate erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Karlsgate restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Karlsgate’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Karlsgate transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Customize content to meet your unique needs.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Karlsgate uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Karlsgate uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Karlsgate sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Operational – Karlsgate uses these types of cookies so that we can measure and analyze the traffic on our site. These include site visits and sources of traffic. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Karlsgate does not sell personal information we collect about you.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org