Remote Full Time
Karlsgate is looking for a proactive partnerships manager, problem solver, and innovator who is searching for an exciting, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
Karlsgate is a client-centric and product-first organization, where innovative design comes before positioning and politics. We believe that truly great organizations deliver transformational solutions by operating with client service at the forefront of everything they do and fostering a culture of collaborative problem solving and solution development.
We built Karlsgate to deliver on our mission to provide privacy-preserving methods of working with consumer data that do not expose personal identity yet enable businesses to gain the insights that are so valuable to driving client-centric solutions for their customers. Our product portfolio includes revolutionary, advanced cryptography, poised to repair the mess caused by unwanted trafficking of consumer personal data.
Karlsgate is excited to build out our team of innovative problem solvers to deliver on this mission. We are backed by funding from M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund) and Motley Fool Ventures and are ready to grow our organization. If you have a service mentality, a passion for problem-solving, are eager to learn, and love working in a collaborative environment, we hope you consider joining our team.
Karlsgate is looking for a proactive partnerships manager, problem solver, and innovator who is searching for an exciting, high-growth, and fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a high performer who is an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to drive your and our success. You know that this success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that victories are always sweeter when the whole team wins together.
- Lead, onboard, and handle the relationship with key KIE focused partners to open revenue channels and extend Karlsgate’s product reach
- Balance resourceful outreach with data-driven focus, tracking success through KPIs and working with the SVP of Business Development to evolve the partner strategy
- Own & drive revenue and growth numbers: qualifying accounts, building a solid pipeline, presenting solutions, and closing business
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, leading partner programs, and creating playbooks to scale channel sales
- Drive and attend partner meet-ups, industry events, and other in-person meetings to deepen relationships, becoming a critical voice and evangelist among partners
- Support new business opportunities by identifying, recruiting, and onboarding new platform partners
- Establish metrics, KPIs, and engagement processes for evaluating and monitoring the health of new and existing partners
- Identify and understand prospect needs, business drivers behind requests, and explain the Karlsgate value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about solving Data Connectivity challenges
- Construct and manage your partnerships pipeline via HubSpot CRM
- Maximize revenue and profitability through effective negotiations
- 5+ years’ experience in a strong partnerships management or similar role with a successful track record in engaging and retaining partners
- A solid understanding of consultative sales & ability to articulate ROI
- Experience with client engagement at the C-Suite level
- A proven track record and demonstrated success promoting SaaS software to large enterprises
- An ability to articulate the value of innovative new products and help companies understand the needs and benefits of adopting new models
- Experience engaging with vendors in the healthcare, life sciences, pharma, or biotech sectors
- Understanding of the healthcare and life sciences value chain
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve vendor needs and expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A client-centric focus and are obsessive about exceeding customer expectations
- A data-driven decision mentality and strong analytical thinking
- A passion for solving customer problems
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets
- Relentless drive and strong ability to multi-task
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Excellent active listening, communication, and presentation skills
As an organization, Karlsgate seeks out and embraces differing points of view as we know that it helps stimulate creative innovation. We have built our company on trust and innovation, and Karlsgate is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables us to continue to foster an environment of revolutionary transformation. As such, Karlsgate is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
How can I apply?
If you're interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Complete this form and attach your résumé below, and we'll be in touch.